Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A night with Nonnie and Papa


Mom and Dad took the kids while Brian and I went for an overnight trip to the west side of the state for Brian's birthday. I'll try to remember to add some pictures from our adventures too, but we were so grateful for a little time away to celebrate! 

Perhaps my favorite thing was when Nathan was when Vivian was getting a bit upset at the idea of us leaving them there, and I heard Nathan in the backseat sharing his wisdom from his one overnight there. He explained in a very grown up manner what happens when you spend the night at Nonnie and Papa's and told her it would be really fun. Her response was, "okay." The kid seriously diffused a major upset all by himself. Darling boy. 

From Nonnie:

"I have no idea why we have so many pictures of Nathan and so few of Vivian, but next time it will probably be different.  I still love how Nathan moves his hands so some of the bad pictures are in here just for his hands.  Papa took Nathan to Big Boy as part of the Early Risers Club, and they spent time at the Imagination Station." 






























2 comments:

  1. So happy to see your post! Love seeing your wonderful kids. I think they have pretty decent grandparents...though they could try a little harder....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see your post! Love seeing your wonderful kids. I think they have pretty decent grandparents...though they could try a little harder....

    ReplyDelete